- We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
- We use your data to respond to your enquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about the Gallery, our artists, available artworks and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”).
- We also use your data to complete transactions with you on our website and also via our galleries and other affiliated businesses (the lawful basis for this is “contract”).
- We also use your data to communicate with you where you have signed up and opted in to receive information from us (the lawful basis for this is "consent").
- We only hold your data for as long as necessary.
- We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
- Our legitimate business interests are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms and your consent.
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
In order to be able to offer our web presence in a user-friendly, effective and reliable form for the visitors to our website, we use the web analysis service Matomo on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our web presence pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter f [GDPR]). Matomo uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are saved on your computer and that facilitate an analysis of the usage of the website by you. The information acquired in this way about the usage of this website is saved on servers of our website provider within Germany. Before it is saved, your IP address will be anonymised so that it is not possible to draw any direct conclusions regarding your person. Matomo cookies remain on your end device until you delete them. Apart from us and our website provider, no third party has access to these data.
Our website provider has its registered office in Germany and is thus obligated to comply with data protection law. A contract for processing has been concluded with our website provider that regulates the processing of the collected and anonymised data. Our website provider uses this information on our behalf in order to be able to carry out technical maintenance services and optimisations so that the operation of this online presence remains safe and effective and in order to provide other services for us that are associated with the usage of this online presence and the Internet usage.
You can prevent the saving of the cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we would like to point out to you that in this case you might not be able to completely use all functions of this website.
If you are not in agreement with the saving and usage of your data as described above, you can deactivate the saving and usage of the data here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser that prevents usage data being saved with Matomo. If you delete your cookies, this will result in the Matomo opt-out cookie also being deleted. The opt-out then has to be reactivated again when you visit our site again.